Seashells Broome is located at 4-6 Challenor Drive, Cable Beach WA 6726
Seashells Broome is situated 18 degrees south of the Equator and sits on the North Western corner of Western Australia.
The resort is a short stroll from Cable Beach and only 5 minutes drive from Broome town centre. A major tourist destination, Broome is also at the gateway to the Kimberley, 42,200 square kilometres of pristine wilderness.
Guests – what to bring when you come to stay
- Insect repellent
- Beach towel
- Dry season temperatures in Broome average 30°C. Overnight temperatures average 12°C. Light summery clothing with a jacket or cardigan for the evening
- Be aware the pindan soil/dust may stain light coloured clothing
- Loose fitting, long sleeved clothing during mosquito season
- Hiking boots or joggers if planning on hiking or 4WD. Also it is vital to bring a good supply of water in case of vehicle breaking down or getting lost
- Food supplies (complimentary tea & coffee supplied for first day). Suggest purchasing in town, for interstate and international visitors please check Customs requirements regarding food and drink
- Limited laundry and bathroom amenities supplied
- All linen, bedding and bath towels supplied