Our location, on the top two levels of the stunning new Richmond Quarter development in the heart of East Fremantle, provides guests with the chance to explore the favourite haunts of Freo locals. The stylish George Street precinct, the humming bars and cafes of North Fremantle, and the appealing Swan River and its winding foreshore paths are all a stroll from our spacious apartments. The heart of the historic harbour city is also within walking and biking distance.
At Richmond Quarter our guests will enjoy an open, airy European-style piazza with cafe and shopping, plus an upmarket rooftop tapas and cocktail bar with views over Fremantle.
Fremantle is a colourful mix of vibrant cafes, shops, museums, galleries and historic sites including the infamous Fremantle Prison. The City of Perth is 17km away and can be accessed by public transport or via a tranquil river cruise. The popular beaches of Leighton and Cottesloe are just a bike ride away and Rottnest Island ferry terminals are in walking distance from Seashells Fremantle, getting you to the Island paradise in just 30 minutes for a wonderful day of swimming, snorkelling, scuba diving and exploring.
See our Neighbourhood page for more to experience in Fremantle.
At a glance
Address & Phone
- 1 Silas Street, East Fremantle, WA 6158
- T +61 8 9387 0800
- 20km Perth Airport
- 1.5km from centre of Fremantle & 17km from Perth CBD
- Local bus service to Fremantle & Perth from outside reception
- Fremantle train station 1.5km
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Weekly servicing
- Rooftop Bar
- Deluxe Rooms with kitchenette
- Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom fully self-contained apartments
Fremantle fast facts
The bustling, dynamic port city of Fremantle has long been renowned for its eclectic mix of arty and alternative types, and has been named in Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2016
- LOCATION Richmond Quarter,East Fremantle
- POPULATION 27,000 (2013 est)
- CLIMATE Fremantle’s mediterranean climate and long, sunny days make it a perfect destination year-round. Its coastal location enjoys the refreshing afternoon sea breeze, colloquially known as the ‘Fremantle Doctor’ which brings welcome relief in the hotter months.
- MUST VISIT